Thursday, January 31, 2013

Floral Duo by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Floral Duo
Floral Duo (Design Made in 2010)
Floral Duo was made sometime in 2010.
If I am not mistaken, I did this design in one of the event exhibition
I attended to (can't remember which one though, sorry bout that).
The design was inspired from "Floral Yellorange" but made a bit of difference.
The color, number of flowers, and the pattern of the flowers. :)
It was still summer time when I made this if I'm not mistaken. :)
So "girlie" this client I had.
Anyways, for her design: I painted (Elianto) Pink for her base color of nails.
Then, made a (Elianto) Yellow diagonal tip.
Then for the design, I painted 2 flowers: Sky Blue for the Petals and
Black for the center dot of the flower.
And, finally, topped it with clear top coat.
Taa-daaaaaaa!!!! It's done!
Very easy to create!
Try it on your nails!! :D
I hope you liked it! ^_^
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment