Friday, January 25, 2013

Abstraction by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Abstraction
Abstraction (Design Made in 2009)
I made this design when I was in Boracay Island, Philippines
sometime in December 2009.
This design was inspired by one of the placemats I saw
in one of the restaurants I went to (can't remember the name of the restaurant).
While I was waiting for my meal, I was just thinking ideas after ideas
on what next design shall I make.
Then, there's this placemat that caught my attention.
It was made up of Rattan (Kind of Palm) with a very nice pattern in it.
It looks like this:
Rattan Place Mat Rattan Place Mat
(Not the actual place mat I had)
So, for the design, I used Elianto brand nail polish color Yellow
for the base color of the nails.
For the design, it was (Elianto) color Olive and Neon Orange this lines.
(The making of the lines): Create an "X" on your nail, then
fill in with "V" on the spaces. :)
And don't forget to apply top coat for more shine on your nails.
Vuala! There you go. It looks hard to make but really, it's very easy.
Try it then share your creations as well.
Send it to my emailbiancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
and I will feature it in my WebsitesFacebook PageGroup, and other sites.
Hope you like the design!! ^_^
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! x
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner
*Credits to:
- Google (MV Handicrafts) for the Rattan Place Mat Photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment