Monday, January 28, 2013

Floral Yellorange by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Floral Yellorange
Floral Yellorange (Design Made in 2010)
And so, the continuation for Ms.Trisha's Nail Art.
Design made sometime in November, 2010 in Boracay Island, Philippines.
This photos: Florange and Floral Yellorange was sent to me by Trisha when she took a photo the next day she woke up.
When I was about to do her nail arts, I gave her choices of nail arts to choose
from but she can't decide which one.
She just told me anything that has flowers.
So, for me to create something that she will definitely love, I asked her,
her favorite colors and made up something from her favorite colors
and the design she wanted.
For her nail arts on her hand, I painted Diagonal Dual (Elianto) Yellow
and Neon Orange for the base color of her nails and added
clear silver glitter polish on top.
Then for the design, I made 3 flowers opposite the diagonal pattern
for her base polish with the colors of (Elianto) Sky Blue, White,
and Red for the petals and Black for the center of the flower.
Then, topped it with clear top coat for better shine.

I'm sure she definitely loved her nails!
"Thank you so much Ms.Trisha for this opportunity for allowing
me to design your nails. :)"

Who wouldn't?? Seeing your favorite color on your nails is just eye catching
for you, what more if you put your wanted design?!
You would sure love it even more!
I hope you liked it! ^_^
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment