Monday, January 21, 2013

Simple Elegance by Bianca



Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner

Simple Elegance
Simple Elegance - My Very First Nail Art Design
This was my very first nail art design when I was doing my nails back in 2006.
I never had any nail art tools back then.
For the base polish, I just used clear coat nail polish.
Then for the design, I used Gem Sticker that I bought from CDR-King. It's supposed to be for laptops or cellphone accessory.
Then, for the dots I used white nail polish, needle and toothpick
to make different sizes of dots.
Then, applied top coat for more shine.
It's very simple to make.
Hope you like it. ^_^
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don't forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thanks a bunch! x x x
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment