Wednesday, January 23, 2013

French Florals by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
French Florals
French Florals (Design Made in 2009)
This design I made for Ms.Jeanette Cadiang (one of my clients)
in Boracay on 2009.
For the base color of the nails, clear coat with silver glitter and french white tip.
Then for the design, I made 3 flowers in the corner of the nails
then added short horizontal and vertical line opposite the flowers
to give a little bit of touch.
You can also use this design for weddings or like formal occasions.
Hope you liked it!

Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.

PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^

“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment