Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Black N' White by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Black and White
Black N' White (Design Made in 2010)
Black N' White was inspired from a Polka Dotted Bikini I saw from a woman walking around the beach (I think she's Korean) in Boracay Island, Philippines sometime in 2010.
It was a very distinct bikini that was. Very eye catching and I was so tempted to go and ask her where she bought it.
The top is half black and half white polka dotted tube and the bottom was like a skirt that was polka dotted as well.
It never run out of my mind when I saw it.
I'm actually fond of bikinis that's why. :D
So, as usual, I made it as a nail design.
Gathered my nail art stuff the next day and did it!
For the base color of my nails, I painted it with clear silver glitter.
Then for the design, I made a white diagonal tip then topped it with
black diagonal tip looking opposite the white tip.
Then, I painted random white circles, dots, and dots with small dot inside the black tip and same for white tip but painting it in black polish.
Then, finishing it up with a clear top coat for better shine.
It looked nice and simple.
Very cute and yet it's very easy to match with whatever you wear.
I hope you liked it!
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment