Sunday, January 27, 2013

Florange by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Florange
Florange (Design Made in 2010)
Florange came from my made-up word Floral and Orange. :D
This design was made sometime in November, 2010 for one of my client's in Boracay -
Ms. Trisha Mae Visperas.
It was made from her favorite summer color and being in-love with flowers.
When I made this, she was actually having fever.
But her fever didn't stop her from being a "Kikay".
I can remember, she was telling her Aunt Lily that I want to have Nail Arts.
It was their last day in Boracay as they are living in Australia.
So, even if she wasn't feeling well and she was just resting on her bed,
I did my best to have a wonderful outcome that she will love.
(She also had nail arts on her hand, this will come in
a different topic for tomorrow).
For her design, I painted her nails (Elianto) Neon Orange and top with
clear silver glitter for the base color.
Then, made a navy blue small flowers at the corner of her nails then,
added silver round gems for a dazzling touch!
And finally, top coat to seal and shine.
When she woke up, I saw a big smile on her face. I'm sure she loved it!
No matter how you're feeling, nothing can stop you
from making yourself beautiful.
And, this was clearly shown by Trisha.
I hope you liked it too!
Until tomorrow's next topic - Floral Yellorange.
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment