Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bubbles by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Bubbles
Bubbles (Design Made in 2009)
A design that was made sometime on December 2009 in Boracay, Philippines.
This design was inspired from the pebbles I saw in an aquarium. :)
While strolling inside a hotel, I saw this nice aquarium with different color pebbles and thought its so cute and thinking maybe it would be nice
to put it on nails.
And so, I did it!
When I arrived home, I gathered all my nail stuff and started thinking of
what I can do to my nails that would be amazing yet catching the idea
of the aquarium I saw.
Instead of calling Pebbles, I thought of calling it Bubbles, thinking of colorful bubbles floating around the water would be cool!
For the base color of the nails, I used Elianto brand sky blue color.
Then, made a diagonal navy blue tip.
For the design, I used (Elianto) colors: Neon Orange and Yellow
in making a diagonal pattern of dots in different sizes.
Then, I added some black small curves around the dots to make
some additional outline in it.
And, finally, applied clear glitter nail polish and top coat
to add shine on the nails.
Here it is!! Colorful bubbles floating in the water. :)
I hope you like it! ^_^
Don't forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! x :)
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment