Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dazzling Print by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Dazzling Print
Dazzling Print (Design Made in 2010)
I made this design for one of my client's in one of the events
I sponsored before - Ties N' Styles' Wedding Avenue in
SM MegaTrade Hall in September 10, 11, and 12, 2010.
I had more than 100 girls (women and kids) falling in line and waiting
for their turn to have their nails transformed
from plain to customized art work.
Bianca's Nail Art Services in Wedding Avenue
Bianca's Nail Art Services in Wedding Avenue (September, 2010)
Wedding Avenue is a fair where you can have loads of options
where to get your wedding cakes from, which gown to wear,
who will do your make-up, or who will plan your entire wedding.
Bianca Designing Nails of Ms.Pamela Aldaba
Bianca Designing Nails of Ms.Pamela Aldaba (September, 2010)
I was the only booth there that does nails. Of course, before, brides and entourage only thinks about their make-up and hair-do,
but never thought of how their hands and nails should look like when
the photographer will take a shot when the groom is putting her ring on.
You wouldn't want to have a photo shot of you handing you hand to
your groom with ugly nails, would you?
Bianca Designing Nails of Ms.Erika
Bianca Designing Nails of Ms.Erika (September, 2010)
That is why I was there, to expand their imagination in becoming
more beautiful and perfect for their wedding.
Anyways, as I was saying, I made this design for one of my clients in
Wedding Avenue - Ms. Rachel.
When she sat with me on the table, she told me she always wanted to have
a "Zebra Print" nail art design but not exactly as it is.
So, again, I asked her for her favorite color and told her, I will make her zebra print but in different style then added something in it to make it
more classy and original.
For her base color, I painted (Elianto) Red.
Then for the design, I made a diagonal opposite ways, silver and
black glitter tip.
And then, painted the zebra print on the red nails.
Then finalizing it with clear top coat to be shinier.
After her nails being painted, I saw a big smile on her face and
thanked me well.
I was so happy because I knew she liked it so much.
And, I hope you liked it too! ^_^
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don't forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thanks a bunch! x x x
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment