Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Assorted by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
The Assorted
The assorted (Design Made in 2009)
The assorted design was made back in 2009 in Boracay, Philippines.
For the Thumb, I made clear coat for the base color, then, red diagonal tip
with think black and white diagonal lines.
For the Index Finger, I made diagonal two colors (orange and white)
for the base color, then, added random yellow lines and dark green lines and dots.
For the Middle Finger, I made Dark Blue Green for the base color of the nail
and added orange and white lines, curves, and dots.
For the Ring Finger, I made zebra design. White for the base color of the nail
and black for the zebra print lines.
And lastly, for the Little Finger, I made ruby red for the base color.
Then, made a flower on the corner of the nail.
Now, you have some choices for the design you will do on your nails.
Try any of the designs on your nails or better try all of it!
I'm sure it's gonna be fun!
Hope you liked it!

Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.

PS.
Don't forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thanks a bunch! x x x

“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment