Friday, February 1, 2013

Royale Green by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Royale Green
Royale Green (Design Made in 2009)
This design was made in Boracay Island, Philippines
sometime in October, 2009.
It was inspired from one of my dresses before (I don't have it now).
I used to have this dress with same Green Shade
but not with red lines though.
It was Lime Green in color and had big white flowers at the bottom of the dress.
But I changed the flowers into red lines instead
and put some shimmer studs in it,
coz I was having too much flowery designs lately. :D
And so, for the design, I painted (Elianto) Green and Clear Silver Glitter
for the base color of the nail.
Then, for the design, I painted a vertical and horizontal thin red lines.
And, glued some small silver round studs (I actually got this from
a bookstore, because these times I didn't have any official nail art supplies
like what we have now, so I was using recycled materials. I got this studs from the middle of the sequences you buy in bookstores. This round things are
the ones you usually throw and then use the actual design like flowers,
hearts etc. but instead, I threw the actual design and used the middle part of it
as it's small and can fit perfectly for nails).
And, finally, I applied clear top coat for more shine.
VoilĂ !! It's done!!
Very plain and simple.
And the materials are easy to find too!!
I hope you liked it!! :)
Try it then share your creations as well!
Send it to my email: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
and I will feature it in my Websites, Facebook Page, Group, and other sites.
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! x
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment