Saturday, February 2, 2013

Summer Crackers by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner
Summer Crackers
Summer Crackers (Design Made in 2009)
This design was made sometime in 2010 in Makati, Philippines.
I did this design when I first bought my nail art products.
I bought this cracking effect nail polish where in you apply first
an ordinary nail polish, let it dry and apply the cracking effect nail polish
then while it dries up it gives a cracking effect!
Kinda magic isn't it?
Then, I also bought different kinds and colors of nail gems
(now, this time, I didn't have to use a scrap gem :D)
And, lastly got a nail glue to stick the nail gems onto your nails
making it last longer.
It's soooo cool and I was so happy I have my nail art materials :)
So, for the design, I applied (Elianto) White for the base of my nails
and waited for it to dry completely.
Then, I applied about 2 coats of the Green Cracking Effect Nail Polish.
Now, REMEMBER: when you will apply 2 coats of this cracking effect nail polish,
make sure that the 1st coat is dry enough to apply the 2nd coat
(You will know when the cracking effect nail polish is dry because
it stops cracking).
Then, when the cracking effect nail polish was completely dry,
I applied a small amount of nail glue to where I will put the nail gems.
The nail gems I had in this design was Silver Teardrop and
Orange Round Gems.
When everything was set in, I applied the clear top coat for better shine
and enhancement of the designs. :)
There you go.. All done!!
Easy to make and I had so much fun in using my nail art supplies
the very first time! :)
I hope you liked it!
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment