Sunday, February 3, 2013

Triplet by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Triplet
Triplet (Design Made in 2010)
Triplet was made sometime in November, 2010 in Makati, Philippines.
It was inspired from making something that would be
discrete and fashionable nails for office working women.
I had these new polishes I bought from Elianto and new nail art brushes.
Before, back in Boracay, I used to have lots of clients that's working
in the hotel and restaurants, I have encountered lots of times that these
girls really wants to have nail arts but they are worried that their boss
would get mad at them and will let them take the nail polishes off.
So, when I transferred back to Manila, I thought of there would be more girls
working in the office, hotels, and restaurant that would want to have
nail polishes on their nails but they would be worried that their boss will
tell them off.
So, I thought of a design that would be discrete and yet, it would still be in style.
For the base colors of the nails, I painted it with (Elianto) Beige color.
Then, for the design, I painted 3 flowers in a diagonal pattern with the colors
of Pink, White, and Black fort he petals then, Yellow color for the center dot.
Then, finalized it with clear top coat.
I chose Beige color, as for office working women knows that this is one
of the everyday polish they always wear so that it would be a skin tone color.
Sometimes, they also wear clear color polish just for their nails to shine
or a white french tip nail polish just so they have some design on their nails.
I hope you liked it! :)
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment