Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blink by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Blink
Blink (Design Made in 2010)
Floral Blink was made sometime in November, 2010 in Makati, Philippines.
This design was made together with Triplet and other designs
(you will find out later on the other blogs).
Floral Blink was inspired from my favorite colors :Black and Pink.
I made this design when I was creating a picture of what my table cloth
for events should look like. :D
Ever since I was a kid, I love PINK so much!!
Why? Because it is sooooo girlie and I love Barbie as well.
Barbie Dolls are just so elegant with such poise and finesse.
and then, when I grew up, I also fell in love for the color Black.
Why? Because you can mix and match anything with it!
And also, I see lots of elegant and professional people wearing black. :)
And so, I have combined Black and Pink and created this word: Blink!
With my love of floral and dots (as it is very easy to make) I mixed it with
my favorite colors. ^_^
For the design, I painted my nails Duo Diagonal Colors of Black and Pink.
Then for the design, I made small alternate dots of colors White and Yellow
with the Black background.
Then, alternate Pink and White small flowers with the Pink background.
And finished it with clear top coat to make it shine.
After doing this design, I was super happy with the outcome.
Black and Pink sure goes very well ^_^
I love it so much!
I hope you liked it! :)
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment