Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Twinkle Star by Bianca


Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” - Bianca Santos, Owner
Twinkle Star
Twinkle Star (Design Made in 2009)
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.. :D
This was made back in 2009 when I was still in Boracay Island, Philippines.
I got this idea when I saw loads of stars one night while I was strolling
down the beach.
Then, the next day when I woke up, I painted this simple star on my nail.
For the base color of the nail, I painted (Elianto) Blue.
Then for the design, I painted a Yellow Star with small White Dots
in every point of the star.
It was cute. :)
It looked like the ones that kids draw in school.
hehe.. :D
I hope you liked it!
Don’t forget to share your creations!
Send it to me and I will be very glad to feature it on my websites and pages.
Send it to: biancasantosnailartdecals@gmail.com
PS.
Don’t forget to LIKE My Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/BiancasNailArtServices
Thank you! ^_^
Nail Art In Cebu – Bianca’s Nail Art Services
“ Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women ” – Bianca Santos, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment