Friday, January 20, 2012

Bianca's Nail Art Services in Top Brand Awards

The 18th day of January, 2012 will be one of the MOST unforgettable
moments in my life!
I was so happy, very very happy that I can't explain the happiness
I am feeling every time I look at my plaque.
When they called my name and I went up the stage, I was nervous yet
very proud of myself saying "I MADE IT!!!".
At last! for all the hard work, tears, happiness, problems, and success,
I have made it to be on top, to be the best!!!

January 18, 2012 --This is the day when I have first received an award
for my company: Bianca's Nail Art Services.

Bianca's Nail Art Services have been awarded
"2012 Outstanding Nail Art Services Provider"
by Top Brand Awards Philippines.

Bianca's Nail Art Services has been established since 2009
and has continued to grow more and more as time passes by.

It has been known not only in the Philippines but Internationally as well.

In 2 years of business, I am very proud to be known by loads of people
and be awarded to be the best and to be on top!

Thank you so much everyone for making Bianca's Nail Art Services
be on top and the best nail art services provider for 2012.
Especially to my loving CLIENTS (Especially to: David's Salon Inc., Party Pilipinas of GMA 7, Pepito Manaloto of GMA 7), FANS, and FRIENDS
who have always believed in Bianca's Nail Art Services, this will never happen
if it wasn't for all the support, love, an trust you have given me.

I would like to thank my boyfriend, partner, and mentor: Tim Bennett
who have always been my Number 1 Fan, believer, and supported me
all the way. He has molded me to become the best!

Thank you so much for all my staff (past and present)
especially to Jessica Jarin and Kharen Benigno who have always helped,
supported, and loved Bianca's Nail Art Services in everything we do.


Thank you everyone for being a part of Bianca's Nail Art Services!
I love you all soooo much!!!


Bianca's Nail Art Services is MY Life and MY Passion.


"Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women"
- Bianca Santos, Owner, Bianca's Nail Art Services




ADD me in Facebook:

LIKE my Facebook Page:


(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment