Monday, February 21, 2011

Thank You Everyone!! ♥

As the owner of Nail Art Decals, I am so proud of Nail Art Decals!!!!! Very proud of having very good opportunities and wonderful things happening to my life and to my passionate business.

Me and my business have grown big time for the last 12 months. From being very simple and small to being internationally known and even TV shows know Nail Art Decals!


First and foremost, I would like to send my big thanks to Mr.Tim Bennett who is always there for me whatever happens. For always supporting me in whatever I do and mostly for teaching and leading me from being broke to being a very young successful entrepreneur. I am very grateful and thankful having you in my life.

Second, I would like to thank all the people, mostly the girls which are my clients,friends and fans of Nail Art Decals who always believed and supported Nail Art Decals. Thank you so much for choosing Nail Art Decals in purchasing your orders and for choosing Nail Art Decals in dealing your business with. Without you, my clients, Nail Art Decals would be nothing. I am very happy that you came to my life and helped me grow.

Lastly, i would like to thank myself. Why? Because if it wasn't because of the talent, skills, and knowledge I had, Nail Art Decals would not be here. Nail Art Decals would not exist without the help of Bianca Santos (that's me!). How I became successful is not easy. I went to lots of problems, complaints, issues, refusals, and lots of bad experiences but here I am, still standing up and continuing in standing up and growing.

For all the people who wants to be like me or needs help how to become successful, we are very happy to help you out. ^_^

I hope to inspire you and motivate you in whatever you want to do, it doesn't need to be in Nail Arts but just by following on what your heart tells you.





"Beautiful Nails For Beautiful Women"

Bianca Santos
Owner
Nail Art Decals

No comments:

Post a Comment